Thursday, December 3, 2009

CATIMINI SPIRIT ETHNIQUE DENIM SHORTS, CATIMINI SPIRIT ETHNIQUE COLORFUL TEE SHIRT AND CATIMINI SPIRIT ETHNIQUE RASPBERRY TIGHTS



Winter holidays come soon. So, if you are looking for a present for a girl who is up to 4 years old, this outfit from
Catimini will be an excellent solution. We offer a glamorous Catimini Spirit Ethnique colorful tee shirt with some stylish details and winter motives . Catimini tee shirt is made in the ethnic style of a very soft cotton which doesn't fade with washing and retains an attractive view for a long time. Catimini Spirit Ethnique denim shorts will be a trendy and beautiful addition to the tee shirt.The original cut and some stylish details such as embroidery and carved wooden buttons make the shorts unique. An important factor is that the shorts are complemented by soft warm lining, so your child will be comfortable in them on cold winter days. A striking addition to this outfit will be Catimini Spirit Ethnique raspberry tights which would be joy to wear for your child.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really cute clothing, That shirt is fantastic, I might have to get one for both of my daughters.

Parminder S. Sehrawat said...

I agree with mightybuying..this is really a very good shirt..I'd love to have one like this for my little baby...I am also looking for crystal necklace for my baby..