Washing machines are able to dry anything from your usual laundry to comforters, pillows and shoes. You just have to choose the right cycle to wash it under and how best to protect the object you are to wash. Also, the washing machine you use important.
If you have a top loader and agitator then you should try and refrain from washing cotton clotheswhich are delicate. Older model top loaders are very scary. In this case, you should prefer to wash the clothes by hand. But, if you have a front loader, it will be much more gentle on your clothes.
If you want to protect your clothes then you should make sure you use a delicate washing cycle. This cycle does not tumble clothes inside rapidly and thus wear and tear on the clothes is much lesser. A lot of people prefer using the gentle cycle of washing when delicate fabrics are concerned. Just ensure you do not use harsh cleaning solutions like bleach. Front loaders are much more efficient when cleaning. There is a larger infusion of cleaning solution into the clothes fabric. If your clothing is very delicate, bleaching it could spoil it. You should use mild cleaning lotions instead. There are a few companies which also include net bags with their washers.
You can put the delicate clothes inside this bag and then put them for wash with your regular clothes. This is excellent for protecting it from wear and tear.If you did not get one with your machine then you can make one of your own.Just buy a net bag and sow a zipper and pouch into it. This is how to effectively use it:
Put your delicate clothing inside the bag. If you have to remove stains then you should pre-treat it with stain solution & put some on the infected area too just before putting it for wash. Then place it in the washer and program the cycle. Make sure you only use cold temperature cycles as the clothes might get damaged because of the heat. After this you can use the delicate cycle.
This bag can also be used for underwear and other laundry items which may have buckles or buttons to ensure that they do not come loose or get caught in other clothes you are washing. Try this to clean your clothing. These net bags should be a simple answer to your dilemma.
One of the greatest joys for any parent is to see your child get dressed on his/her own. This can be quite a happy site early in the morning and could make your day. If you want your child to be able to dress himself/herself up properly then here are a few tips that you could consider following in order to ensure that your child dresses up on his/her own and properly too :-
1. You should start looking or reading weather reports along with your children. This has two benefits. First of all, it will help your child with his/her vocabulary and it is also going to help them to find out what the weather is going to be like the next day. Depending on the weather, they could decide whether they want to wear a t-shirt & shorts or long sleeves & jeans or capris & a top.
2. You can ask your child to start setting his/her clothes out on the previous night itself. This helps in saving you valuable time in the morning which would otherwise go fighting with the child to change what he is wearing as this would have already happened the previous night.
3. Try and ensure that your child does not have many clothes that they cannot handle themselves. Some children may have problems with zippers, others may find buttons to be a menace and thus, you should ensure that your child does not have any clothes which they cannot open or close on their own.
4. You should ask your child to also choose and learn to wear his/her own footwear. Socks and shoes are also a part of getting dressed and should be included by the child in the process. If you do not allow shoes inside your house then you should teach your child to keep them ready near the door so that they can speedily put them on and leave for school in the morning.
5. One thing that people tend to overlook or not consider a part of dressing is toilette. Remember that a child is never fully dressed until he/she has combed his/her hair, brushed his/her teeth and (if it is summer) applied sun tan on his/her arms & feet.
If you ensure that all of this is being done then you can rest assured that you will be waking up with a big smile on your face every morning.